The purpose of the AFP Greater
Vancouver Chapter is to inspire philanthropy in our community. Our goal is to be the professional organization of choice and the pre-eminent voice for all fundraisers in the Lower Mainland. The Greater
Vancouver Chapter offers many benefits and we encourage you to review the Top 8 reasons to join:
- Discounts on educational seminars (around 10%)
- Access to the mentorship program
- Access to cutting-edge fundraising webinars – a new one is posted each month
- A discount on the AFP annual international conference
- A discount on the AFP annual Toronto congress (savings of about $300)
- Eligibility to apply for $5,000 in scholarships each year
- CFRE study groups
- Opportunity for leadership volunteer roles
Professional Development is the key benefit of joining AFP. In addition to opportunities at an international level, the AFP Greater Vancouver Chapter provides the local fundraising community with exceptional opportunities for professional development and networking at all levels of experience.
The AFP of Greater Vancouver also features a Government Relations Committee that proactively involves itself as required in municipal, provincial and federal issues on affecting the sector. The Chapter and our National office preform advocacy that directly impacts our membership base, the sector and our donors.
Other chapter benefits include: Mentorship Program, Scholarship Program, Giving Hearts Awards, National Philanthropy Day and Career Postings as well as social events and volunteer opportunities which will help you network within Vancouver's fundraising sector.
Memberships start at $95 – join now!