Alaska Philanthropy Day
Friday, November 19, 2021
Save the Date!
The AFP Alaska Chapter National Philanthropy Day Conference draws over 100 nonprofit professionals—including executive directors, board members, and fundraising staff—from across the state of Alaska. This November we'll celebrate the outstanding individuals, corporations, small businesses, volunteers, youth and professionals in philanthropy.
-Egan Civic and Convention Center-
More info coming soon!
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Alaska Chapter National Philanthropy Day is a special day set aside in the month of November to recognize the great contributions of philanthropy—and those people active in the philanthropic community—to the enrichment of our world.
Leading & Inspiring Change. “Hosted by the AFP Alaska Chapter, Alaska Philanthropy Day recognizes the contributions of philanthropy and those active in the philanthropic community. It provides an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of giving and all that it makes possible,” said AFP Alaska Chapter President, Dr. Sandra Ehrlich, CFRE.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Alaska Chapter is proud to announce the following 2021 Alaska Philanthropy Day awardees and celebrate their commitment to philanthropy.
• Outstanding Corporation in Philanthropy- Carrs-Safeway
• Outstanding Small Business in Philanthropy- Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union
• Outstanding Individual Philanthropist- Dean Weidner
• Outstanding Volunteers in Philanthropy- Kristi Acuff and Darci Ahlin-Stieren
• Outstanding Professional in Philanthropy- Bobi Rinehart, CFRE
• Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy- Evan Caynor
• Spirit of Philanthropy- Koniag, Inc
So come join us on November 19 as we virtually celebrate the 2021 Alaska National Philanthropy Day. This extraordinary year we will honor and give thanks to the incredible spirit of philanthropy in Alaska.