President's Message

AFP Greater AZ Chapter

Amy O’Sullivan, CFRE

President - 2023

AFP Greater Arizona Chapter

Amy_OSullivan_Headshot.jpg
January - 

Happy New Year! As nonprofit professionals, the last few months of the year are extremely busy. Events, year-end fundraising campaigns, thanking our donors, and participating in activities specific to the communities and causes that we serve lead us to burning the candle on both ends. I hope that you have had the opportunity to relax, recharge, and are ready to make an impact in 2023.

My name is Amy O’Sullivan, and I am honored to be serving as the President of the AFP Greater Arizona Chapter this year. I am lucky to be surrounded by a dedicated and talented Board of Directors - we have lot of great things planned for you this year!

I want to start the year by encouraging you to get further involved with our chapter by joining a committee. We have openings on our Career Services, Education, IDEA, Marketing/Communications, Membership, National Philanthropy Day, and Sponsorship committees. Getting involved has been an essential part of my professional growth, and I have made invaluable friendships along the way. To learn more about one of these exciting opportunities, you can email admin@afpaz.org.

If there is anything I can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. I look forward to seeing you all at an AFP event this year!