About the Greater Florida Caucus
The AFP Florida Caucus is a coalition of the 12 AFP Florida Chapters. The purpose of the AFP Florida Caucus is to provide education, collaboration and networking opportunities for AFP members in the Florida Caucus chapters. For more information, visit us online at www.AFPFlorida.org.
Greater Florida Caucus Chapters include: Big Bend, Broward, First Coast, Indian River, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Polk, Space Coast, Tampa Bay, Treasure Coast, and West Florida
AFP Florida Caucus is governed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Global Organization
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents more than 31,000 members in over 240 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy in North America and around the world through advocacy, research, education, and certification programs. The association fosters the development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession. For more information or to join the largest association of development professionals, visit AFP Global.
2023 2024 Greater Florida Caucus Board of Directors
• Merrill Stewart, CFRE - President - (Tampa Bay)
• Debbie Levine, CFRE - Chair Elect / VP -- (Broward)
• Christina Criser Jackson, Immediate Past President - (Polk)
• Elisabeth Glynn, Secretary (Treasure Coast)
• Richard Lehrman, Esq., Treasurer - (Miami-Dade)
• Barbara Vaske-Norland, MSL - Vice President (Miami-Dade)
• Josh Hirsch, IHQ Global Liaison - (First Coast)
• Lindsay Zimmerman, Planet Philanthropy Chair 2023 & 2024