Plan Your Visit - Hotel Info

The Hotel  

Rosen Center Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

The Rosen Centre Hotel is the official headquarter hotel for Planet Philanthropy 2023. 

The group guest room blocks at both the Rosen Centre Hotel and Marriott Castle Hotel are sold out.

There is a sizeable citywide convention, InfoComm, being held at the Orange County Convention Center over the Planet Philanthropy conference dates. This has resulted in a very limited supply of hotel rooms in the International Drive zone.

If you are still in need of hotel reservations, you may be able to secure rooms via the InfoComm housing bureau using this booking link https://compass.onpeak.com/e/68INFC2023HIR/1.

This site reflects real-time availability which fluctuates constantly, so if at first you do not see any available rooms, be sure to check back frequently.

AFP Florida and Planet Philanthropy are not affiliated with InfoComm, and we are providing this information only as a courtesy to our attendees. Please review the terms and conditions carefully - there may be very specific requirements, such as prepaying for your entire stay prior to arrival, strict cancelation deadlines, or non-refundable reservations.

Plan Your Visit

There is always so much to do in Orlando. Theme Parks, Attractions, Restaurants, Art & Culture and more, explore all that Orlando has to offer by clicking the Visit Orlando Website.  

Want to know more?  Click here: https://www.orlandomeeting.com/delegate/planet-philanthropy-2023/

I-Ride Trolleys are the fun way to get around the I-Drive District . . .Orlando's Most Dynamic Destination!

And it's so easy. Just hop on board an I-Ride Trolley daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM. It's convenient, economical and fun! Stops are situated up and down the main thoroughfares and trolleys come along every 20 minutes or so.

Affordable for the entire family, the trolley cash fare is $2.00 per person/per ride, kids $1.00 per ride (ages 3-9), seniors $0.25 per ride (age 65 and over). Unlimited Ride Passes available.

*** The I-Ride Trolley Service is currently operating a very limited schedule including days and hours. Please visit www.IRideTrolley.com for service updates. Thank you

Various discounts are offered in the area, just by showing your Planet Philanthropy conference badge.