Development Officer II - Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Art Museum of South Texas
This position is responsible for identifying, cultivating and soliciting financial support for the Art Museum of South Texas and the University by developing and maintain relationships with prospects and friends of the institution.
- Plans, coordinates and implements development activities for the Art Museum of South Texas (AMST) including annual fundraising, foundation, individual, business and corporate gift solicitation, and grant writing.
- Cultivates donors and prospects, managing correspondence, recordkeeping and report generation.
- Works closely with the Museum Director, Board volunteer leaders and other museum staff to prepare and coordinate the annual development program to meet the financial goals of the organization.
- Works collaboratively with the development staff to identify and coordinate potential donors, schedule and cultivate solicitation efforts.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Bachelors degree.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others.
- Masters degree.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience working with donor software, preferably Altru/Blackbaud.
- Experience working at a Museum.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply: https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Development-Officer-II_R-040937