Associate Campaign Director – McAllen, TX
Greater Mission LLC is a national team of mission advancement and campaign consultants that specializes in serving churches and faith-based organizations.
We help churches and organizations develop, organize and implement highly successful capital campaigns, major gift campaigns, annual fund drives, endowment education and campaigns and strategic planning. We are mission and ministry-oriented team, focused on prayer and intentional planning to drive our success. As Associate Campaign Director you will be assigned campaign and client service duties. Our national results are proven and are highly recommended by those who have used our services.
Job Summary: Serve as an Associate Campaign Director guiding four to six parishes over a six-month period per wave to maximize their success in the Diocese of Brownsville Capital Campaign named Love Builds Hope. Campaign Directors work very closely with pastors, parish staff and lay leaders to implement the parish campaign plan with diligence, perseverance and love.
- Serve parishes in the planning and implementation of the campaign plan adapted to local circumstances.
- Develop positive working relationships with pastors and lay leaders to ensure their cooperation, commitment and enthusiasm for the campaign process.
- Provide leadership and direction to campaign programs whose ultimate goals are increasing faithful generosity, achieving financial success, building capacity.
- Write and coordinate the production all campaign material as needed.
- Recruit, train and motivate campaign leadership and volunteers.
- Train parish leadership in the best practices of campaigning, including but not limited to, engaging parishioners, soliciting leadership and major gifts, and communicating the campaign plan.
- Work with a minimum of supervision but be cognizant of the need to regularly communicate with others in the firm.
- Advise parish leaders on best practices and conform to the highest standards of ethics in dealing with parish staff and potential donors.
- Provide technical assistance and professional advice regarding the solicitation of leadership, major and planned gifts.
- Complete reports in a timely manner.
- Live the Core Values of the Greater Mission organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently
- Strong and active faith life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience in public speaking, leadership, sales and/or management.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Strong computer knowledge. Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Publisher and Outlook).
- Willingness to travel regularly. (100%)
Compensation Based on Experience.
Greater Mission offers a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com No Phone Calls please.