Fall Mentor Partnership Program announced!
With the Spring 2019 mentorship program coming to a close this month, we are happy to announce that applications are now being accepted for the Fall class.
Any AFP-HR member can apply for the five month mentor program, which pairs fundraisers seeking advice with seasoned professionals. Discussions are completely confidential, providing a safe place for fundraisers to explore their challenges and opportunities.
The 2019 Fall session will run for five months – September through January. We encourage our mentees and mentors to meet regularly to develop a strong relationship to meaningfully explore pressing topics.
Here are the guidelines -
To participate in the Mentor Partnership Program, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of AFP Hampton Roads
- Be currently employed as a fundraiser with a non-profit in the Hampton Roads area
- Submit an application by August 1, 2019
- Be open to frank discussions and constructive advice
- Be committed to maintaining professionalism in the field of fundraising
- Be willing to make a five month commitment to this program
Interested? We’re here to help you! Our mentors have a wealth of experience in a broad spectrum of fundraising areas, and all of them are eager to provide you with the guidance and support you are looking for.
If you have any questions, please contact our co-chairs:
Anna Goldenberg at email@example.com or call her at 757-375-6974.
Virginia Thumm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
to download the application and submit to email@example.com
by August 1, 2019
for the Fall Session