National Philanthropy Day 2020 Celebrates Community Champions!
2020 certainly has been exceptional! Like so many other things, National Philanthropy Day will look a bit different this year. In lieu of an in-person National Philanthropy Day event, we are offering AFP-HR members an exclusive opportunity to celebrate a Community Champion!
During a time when everything closed down or pivoted, our non-profits and supporters stepped up. Take this opportunity to recognize someone, or even your own organization, who has always made a difference and continued to do so through a global pandemic. Help us celebrate the “Power of Philanthropy” in Hampton Roads!
Submitting a Community Champion is a wonderful way to recognize and steward those who have helped your cause in a meaningful way. This opportunity is only available to active AFP-HR members. When you complete your submission, please make sure the name of your Community Champion is listed exactly as you would like it to appear. To guarantee your Community Champion will be recognized, you must complete payment at the time of your submission.
AFP-HR Community Champions will receive:
• Inclusion in a 2-page full color spread in the Inside Business’ Giving Guide on November 23, 2020 (including a photo and content)
• 1 post on AFP-HR’s Facebook page (including a photo and content)
• Listing on the AFP-HR website (content only)
Too many Community Champions to name but still want to support the “Power of Philanthropy” NPD 2020 Community Champion Celebration? Simply type Friend of AFP-HR in the Community Champion field in the registration form to submit your $100 sponsorship.
Deadline for submission: Friday, October 16, 2020
• Click Here to pay and submit your Community Champion 2020 or Friend of AFP-HR sponsorship.
• Prepare up to 100 words of content and one high resolution photo (200 dpi minimum; JPEG or PNG files preferred) for your Community Champion.
• Email the Word document with your Community Champion content and the photo as attachments to Jan Dungan at email@example.com by Friday, October 16, 2020.
For additional sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jan Dungan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact Amy Weinstein, 2020 NPD Chair, at email@example.com or 757-961-3046.