About the Upper Mississippi Valley Chapter
The Upper Mississippi Valley Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals serves a tri-state membership of more than 70 professionals predominately working in the communities of La Crosse, WI; Eau Claire, WI; Winona, MN; and Decorah, IA - and many surrounding communities.
Established in 1982, the Upper Mississippi Valley Chapter has a long tradition of promoting philanthropy and the Code of Ethics and Professional Standards. The chapter has consistently provided educational opportunities for its members over the years, hosting quarterly seminars which provide educational and networking opportunities, as well as an annual National Philanthropy Day Award Luncheon.
The Upper Mississippi Valley Chapter is proud to have received the designations of a AFP 10 Star Chapter, and an AFP IDEA Chapter.
Area served by chapter:
The chapter serves members from western Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota and northeastern Iowa.
Membership benefits offered by chapter:
- Quarterly educational seminars with quality speakers and programs
- Annual National Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon
- Professional networking, speaking opportunities, and mentoring services
- Member scholarships for the AFP International Conference and local Philanthropy Day events
- Monthly e-newsletter to share opportunities including upcoming seminars, job listings, events, and more.