National Philanthropy Day (NPD) is a special day set aside to promote philanthropy and recognize individuals, organizations and businesses that are inspiring change through their significant impact on nonprofit organizations and our local communities. Each day, generous benefactors and volunteers make a difference to people across a spectrum of nonprofit organizations from the arts to education to social services and everything in between.
It is a great privilege of the Upper Mississippi Valley Association of Fundraising Professionals and Trust Point to recognize the remarkable service of this year’s honorees.
We are honored to be able to celebrate their selfless acts of love, compassion and making our communities a better place to live
Congratulation to Our 2020 Winners:
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization- Gillette Pepsi Co.
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy - Rotary Interact Club of La Crosse
- Outstanding Professional Fundraiser - Debbie Kroner, Gundersen Health System
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser - Jack Krage
- View Story
- President's Award, Beer by Bike Brigade.
Trust Point Inc
Winona Community Foundation
Gundersen Medical Foundation
UWL Foundation Inc