CONGRATULATIONS to our 2021 Volunteers in Philanthropy!
Please join us in recognizing our National Philanthropy Day VIPs:
William Howell, MD
St. Martin’s in the Pines
Henry King and King Acura
William R. Ireland Jr.
The Nature Conservancy Alabama
K. Wood Herren
Honored by Civitan International
IPC Foundation & Volunteers
STAIR of Birmingham
Jeanna King Westmoreland
Marvell "Chip" Bivins
United Way of Central Alabama
Renaissance Scholarships, Inc.
The Altamont School
The Phillip Rumore Family
Birmingham Boys Choir
How will you recognize your organization's most appreciated supporter?
It's always nice to show appreciation to your best supporters. The National Philanthropy Day Volunteer in Philanthropy (VIP) Award is a fantastic way to do that. It honors individuals among Alabama's kindest and most generous people. There's no nomination process. Just an impactful way to show your appreciation and recognition for your special VIP!
For $300, Your VIP Receives:
- Limited recognition as an exceptional Volunteer in Philanthropy at the National Philanthropy Day Awards Event with an estimated 400 viewers. Recognition is limited to the first 10 organizations to sign up.
- Unlimited number of virtual event reservations for family, friends, colleagues, board members and your organization's staff.
- Recognition in the Birmingham Business Journal including a photo, bio and organization information.
- Recognition on the AFP Alabama website and on virtual event page.
- Recognition through AFP’s social media that you can share through your social media.
- An original hand-forged iron statuette made by a local artist.
- Event swag in a box that you can use to make your VIP feel valued.
- Community-wide recognition for the VIP and your organization.
You will also receive a great Communications Toolkit that includes sample social media posts and email templates that you can use to share the wonderful news about your VIP with board members and your organization's other stakeholders.
To reserve your VIP Award, register online. You can also pay by check; payments may be made payable and mailed to:
Association of Fundraising Professionals
ATTN: NPD VIP
P.O. Box 130365
Birmingham, AL 35213
For more information or questions, please contact the NPD VIP Co-Chair:
Linda Baker, Chief Development Officer