$45,000 - $55,000
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every day?
NCALL in Dover, Delaware is an established nonprofit leader working across Delmarva in the fields of affordable housing, financial capability, community development and revitalization, real estate development, community lending, and region-wide Self-Help housing. With an outstanding history of achievements that spans more than four decades, a diverse staff of 39, and a budget of $5 million, we are a charter member and star producer in NeighborWorks America’s 250-member Network of Excellence. Mission
: Strengthen Communities through Housing, Lending, and Education2030 Vision
: Thriving Neighborhoods and Equitable Housing for all on the Delmarva PeninsulaCore Values
: Compassionate, Resourceful, Trustworthy, Responsive, Innovative
NCALL has an immediate opening for a talented, creative, and hands-on Marketing & Communications professional. This is a full-time position at a busy, complex organization, and still developing in both structure and strategy. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to organize, refine, originate, collaborate on, and produce all marketing and communications output. S/he will have a central role in our new branding initiative. Some travel and occasional evening and weekend work required. Rewards include opportunities for professional growth, education, networking, and advancement; a wide variety of tasks, projects, and challenges; a welcoming work environment, smart and dedicated colleagues, and a worthy purpose. How to Apply
Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please complete the application on our website http://www.ncall.org/careers/
, and attach writing and design samples, social media/web links, and your resume along with a persuasive cover letter that illustrates why you are the perfect person for this job. APPLICATION DEADLINE
: Monday, April 5, 2021, 4:30 pmSUPERVISOR
: Resource Development Director SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead the strategy, development, execution, and measurement of all marketing and communications activities. Conceptualize, manage, and execute multiple campaigns/projects through a variety of channels and platforms.
Internal and External Communications
- Develop and communicate a deep understanding of NCALL’s mission and purpose to ensure focus and consistency.
- Craft values-driven messaging and content marketing strategies that resonate with the public, as well as current and prospective supporters.
- Work and collaborate directly with the management team, as well as with other marketing/communications professionals and creative consultants.
- Oversee brand and core messaging: contact management, publications, direct mail and email promotions, broadcast/print/social media, and others as appropriate.
Creative Content Production
- Assist staff with creating and disseminating in-house and public-facing materials.
- Present communications plans and activities to reach multiple target audiences, foster public engagement and convey the excellence of NCALL’s programs, services, and customer support.
- Lead production of internal newsletter, Annual Report, email blasts, and program updates.
Digital Marketing/Online Administration
- Craft print and digital communications products that strengthen NCALL’s brand presence and engage target audiences, such as press releases and video clips.
- Create written and other collateral items for programs, events, presentations, and meetings.
- Design and coordinate user-friendly attractive website with current and relevant content.
- Generate social media content and provide daily front-line monitoring and response.
- Develop comprehensive, easy-to-understand Communications & Marketing calendar.
- Record, track, interpret and report social media analytics.
- Key role in shaping brand guidelines and style manual.
- Primary responsibility for understanding and executing brand identity.
- Monitor compliance with brand guidelines organization wide.
- Maintain Marketing & Communications records, images, files, and statistics.
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings/events and present reports and recommendations.
- Coordinate with Resource Development Director on fundraising campaigns and outreach.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor or Associate degree, and 5+ years of progressively responsible communications-related experience.
- Experience and competence as webmaster.
- Demonstrated excellence in developing and implementing online and offline marketing plans, using a variety of communications resources and media channels.
- Proven written and visual communications skills: able to compose polished business emails, web content, and publications.
- Proven verbal communication and interviewing skills with ability to interact well with the public, media, stakeholders, staff, and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent NCALL and handle sensitive situations with tact and discretion.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications, Adobe design applications, and Canva.
- Proficiency in Internet applications, mass email products, and social media platforms.
- Background in English, public relations, marketing and/or communications.
- Nonprofit experience with a record of promoting a positive, open organizational culture.
- Knowledge of and contacts in Delaware’s media outlets and nonprofit sector.
- Experience as organization or institution Public Information Officer.
- Ability to build partnerships and to gain consensus with co-workers and peers.
- Proactive and flexible self-starter, skilled at managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and organized.
- Shows imagination, initiative, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor.
NCALL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion apply to both our workforce and the communities we serve.