AFP Brandywine Chapter member benefits include:
Check your monthly issue of Prospects and this website for the latest dates for the following free members’ only opportunities for the AFP Brandywine Chapter community:
- “Pop-Up” Programs – on occasion throughout the year, 60-minute long BYOB programs on a variety of topics are offered exclusively to members. Programs are approved for 1.0 CFRE education credits.
- Mentoring Program – members newer to fundraising have the opportunity to be paired with a more experienced member for a time-limited mentoring relationship. Cohorts run June through November and December through May.
- Consultants Round Table - this is an informal opportunity for member consultants to get to know each other better, pick each other’s brains, and more. The round table meets three to four times per year for breakfast.
- Planned Giving Peer Group – this peer group is open to all members whose responsibilities include planned giving. Meetings are loosely facilitated by a group pleader and provide an informal forum for exchanging questions, ideas, sample materials, and other practical information. The peer group meets quarterly for breakfast.
- Young Professionals Affinity Group – more details coming soon about this new opportunity for members age 40 and younger.
For more information about these members’ only benefits, please contact Vice President of Programs Stephanie Cory at Stephanie@stephaniecory.com or (302) 729-3179.
AFP Brandywine Chapter members also enjoy a member discount on all other programs and events though the chapter as well as member pricing for any other AFP chapter’s programs and events.