AFP Brandywine Chapter member benefits include:
Check your monthly issue of Prospects and this website for the latest dates for the following free members’ only opportunities for the AFP Brandywine Chapter community:
- CFRE Lending Library - members have access to all of the U.S. books recommended on the list of CFRE International's reading list to prepare for the CFRE Exam.
- “Pop-Up” Programs – on occasion throughout the year, 60-minute long BYOB programs on a variety of topics are offered exclusively to members. Programs are approved for 1.0 CFRE education credits.
- Mentoring Program – members newer to fundraising have the opportunity to be paired with a more experienced member for a time-limited mentoring relationship. Cohorts run June through November and December through May.
- Consultants Directory - members of the chapter can promote their consulting practices to fellow AFP members and friends. The directory is updated annually at the beginning of the year.
- Planned Giving Peer Group – this peer group is open to all members whose responsibilities include planned giving. Meetings are loosely facilitated by a group pleader and provide an informal forum for exchanging questions, ideas, sample materials, and other practical information. The peer group meets quarterly for breakfast.
- Young Professionals Affinity Group – more details coming soon about this new opportunity for members age 40 and younger.
For more information about these members’ only benefits, please contact President-Elect Stephanie Cory at Stephanie@stephaniecory.com.
AFP Brandywine Chapter members also enjoy a member discount on all other programs and events though the chapter as well as member pricing for any other AFP chapter’s programs and events.