Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving - Baylor University
If you have a passion for building relationships and fundraising, Baylor University welcomes you to apply for our Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving Programs position with the Office of Alumni Engagement. To learn more about the position, please continue reading below. To apply, please click here.
The Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving Programs is responsible for soliciting and securing renewable leadership annual gifts, increasing the number of mid-level donors who give annually at the $1000+ level thereby increasing private annual support raised each year, and developing donor-centric strategies to meet school, college, and unit initiatives while building a pipeline of engaged prospects to enhance major giving efforts.
The idea candidate will have the following:
- Broad knowledge of fundraising and experience with soliciting gifts including cold calls.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the needs or interest of donors and develop relationships.
- Ability to inspire confidence and motivate.
- Understand the mission and character of the University.
- Willing to travel extensively.
A Bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant work experience is required. A Master’s degree and three years of relevant work experience are preferred. Previous experience in higher education is preferred.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu/about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
View the full position description: Assistant Director of Leadership Annual Giving Programs. Please submit an on-line application at here along with a cover letter and resume.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Director of Development
Opportunities will be posted on this page free of charge during the 2019 calendar year for the benefit of our members. Please email our Chapter Administrator at email@example.com for assistance posting an opportunity on this page.