Director of Development Operations | Children's Specialized Hospital Foundation
Posted May 8, 2020 / Expires June 9, 2020
The Director of Development Operations will report to the Chief Development Officer and will work closely with him and the Fundraising Department Directors to support all foundation development functions.
The Director of Development Operations will be responsible for Information Technology, Office Operations, and developing, implementing, and maintaining systems that ensure the successful and effective implementation of the Foundation’s annual development plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum 5 years experience.
- Significant previous experience in an operations role.
- Track record of successful management of a team.
- 5-8 years of experience with the Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience with online fundraising platforms. Experience in creating systems to share information between databases.
- Experience with creating and customizing reports.
Compensation commensurate to experience.
View the full position description here
Lori Velasco, Senior Recruiter
Children’s Specialized Hospital
150 New Providence Road
Mountainside, NJ 07092
E-mail - LVelasco@childrens-specialized.org