Registration is now closed for this event.
Doors open at 11:30 am
If you would like to attend, please contact Amanda Marcus at email@example.com
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 | 12:00 – 2:30 pm ET
Seton Hall University - Jubilee Hall
400 South Orange Ave
South Orange, NJ 07079Get directions here
Please join CCS Fundraising
for a luncheon to celebrate the release of Giving USA 2022: The Annual Report on Philanthropy
followed by a panel discussion about the current state of fundraising in New Jersey.
This event will feature a presentation of the charitable data from 2021 and a dynamic discussion featuring some of New Jersey’s top nonprofit leaders.
If you have any questions about this event or about CCS in general, please contact Amanda Marcus by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (908) 293-1496.
Join the conversation with us! Use #CCSGivingUSA
before, during, and after the event.Registration is required. Complimentary for AFP members. $10 fee for non-members.
- Sacha Lehto - Assistant Vice President, CCS Fundraising
- Wendy McNeil - Major Gifts Officer, NJ PBS
- Glenn Miller - Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer, RWJBarnabas Health
- Jon Paparsenos - Vice President for University Advancement, Seton Hall University
- Caroline Chick - Managing Director, CCS Fundraising
Moderated by Jose Barquin - Senior Vice President, CCS Fundraising