The Northwestern Pennsylvania Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been serving nonprofit fundraisers in the 13 counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania for more than 25 years. Whether you are new to the fundraising profession or a seasoned veteran, AFP provides individuals with educational and networking opportunities that help you propel your fundraising efforts to a new level.
The Northwestern Pennsylvania Chapter of AFP has its roots in Erie, Pennsylvania when a small group of fundraisers decided to gather together to meet and share ideas on how to develop funding resources for their nonprofits. Eventually, this group joined forces with National Society of Fundraising Professionals--now the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Our chapter invites you to explore the benefits of membership in The Association of Fundraising Professionals. For more information, please contact Dawn Johnson, Chapter Administrator, at 814-734-3039 or by email at email@example.com.
Photo: Karen Jakiel; Shannon Collins; Scott Lee; Kelly Stolar, CFRE; Lisa Counasse, CFRE; Almitra Clerkin; Jason Kisielewski, Lisa Nietupski
Missing from the Photo: Jennifer Farrar, CFRE; Carissa Snarski, Lisa Louise, CFRE; David Schumacher, CFRE
Board of Directors
PresidentKelly Stolar, CFRE
- (Director of Development - Inner-City Neighborhood Art House)Vice PresidentDavid Schumacher, CFRE
- (Development Officer - Shriner's Hospital For Children)TreasurerScott Lee
- (Development Director - Foundation for Free Enterprise Education)SecretaryJason Kisielewski -
(Community Affairs Manager - Gaudenzia Erie, Inc.)VPs of EducationKaren L. Jakiel -
(Director of Community Development - EmergyCare)Lisa Counasse -
(Director of Development - WQLN)VP of Marketing & CommunicationsCarissa Snarski -
(Director of Development and Marketing - Asbury Woods)VP of MembershipShannon Collins
- (Development Officer - Shriner's Hospital For Children)Members-At-LargeAlmitra Clerkin -
(Associate V.P. University Advancement - Gannon University)Lisa Louise, CFRE
- (Executive Director - The Catholic Foundation of NW PA)Immediate Past President / Chair of Committee on DirectorshipLisa Nietupski -
(Director of Institutional Advancement - Mercyhurst Preparatory School)Chair, National Philanthropy DayJennifer Farrar, CFRE
- (Executive Director - Asbury Woods)