2020 Inspiring Philanthropy Awards!
Given the public health guidelines for gathering, AFP Southern Alberta is re-imagining the 2020 Inspiring Philanthropy Awards & Celebration. Please stay tuned for more information.
Nominations are now open: 2020 Nomination Form / All Categories
Corporate Philanthropist: TBA
Individual/Family Philanthropist: TBA
Philanthropic Group: TBA
Small Business Philanthropist: TBA
Youth Philanthropist: TBA
The Southern Alberta Chapter of AFP recognizes that it takes many caring leaders to build a community. The Inspiring Philanthropy Awards provides the opportunity to recognize and celebrate philanthropic leaders who give freely of their time, talent and treasure to make a difference in the lives of those around them.
Co-Chairs: Caitlin Gajdostik, Community Foundation of Lethbridge & Southwestern Alberta and Monica Loewen, Lethbridge Pregnancy Care Centre
- Corporate Philanthropist; sponsored by ATB Financial
- MNP; Nominated by Youth One
- Individual/Family Philanthropist; sponsored by Fee Simple Law
- Bernadine & Toby Boulet; Nominated by KidSport Lethbridge & Taber
- Small Business Philanthropist; sponsored by Global Philanthropic
- Prime Catering; Nominated by the STARS Foundation
- Philanthropic Group (tie); sponsored by Select Recruiting
- Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club; Nominated by the United Way of Lethbridge and South Western Alberta
- Nancy Graham, Ken Rogers & Fran Rude; Nominated by the Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization
- Youth Philanthropist; sponsored by Servus Credit Union
- Carter Eli; Nominated by the Boys & Girls Club of Lethbridge & District
Presenting Sponsor: Community Foundation of Lethbridge and Southwestern Alberta, Venue Sponsor: Sandman Signature Lethbridge Lodge
Adjudication Committee: Richard Davidson, Michael Marcotte, Chris Murray, Amanda Scout, Cyndi Vos