The 2022 Distinguished Honoree Program is now open!
Recognize those who have gone above and beyond for your organization with a heartfelt thank you by naming them a Distinguished Honoree. Your honoree may be an individual, couple, or an organization, and may be represented by an individual or group.
This exclusive program is a unique membership benefit allowing you to bestow prestigious recognition on special supporters of your work for a cost that is far less than hosting your own event.
Benefits of Hosting a Distinguished Honoree:
- A table of 10 for your staff, honoree(s) and their guests to enjoy the National Philanthropy Day Luncheon.
- Engraved memento in recognition of their commitment and service to your organization, presented to your honoree.
- Distinguished honorees will be acknowledged individually during the luncheon.
- The honoree’s photograph and your organization’s logo will be displayed simultaneously on two large screens during the presentation.
- Highlights of your honoree’s accomplishments will be listed in the National Philanthropy Day program book.
- VIP Early Access Celebration - exclusive early access to the NPD luncheon event at 11:00am. Enjoy a celebratory beverage and professional photo in front of the event step and repeat.
Click Here - NPD Distinguished Honoree Reservation Form!