BE THE CAUSE CAMPAIGN
As fundraisers we know how important private support is to advance any organization. We would like to formally invite you to support the AFP Foundation, Be the Cause Campaign. The AFP Foundation provides scholarships that enable our fellow AFP members to attend the AFP International Conference, experience programs and services at the local level, and participate in the Leadership Conference.
Your gift will support the following programs:
- Chamberlain Scholarship Program: Last year, 127 Chamberlain Scholarships were distributed, giving AFP members the opportunity to attend the AFP International Conference. Since the program began in the year 2000, 2,382 Chamberlain Scholarship have been awarded. For those of us that have attended this conference, you know how impactful this experience can be!
- Diversity Scholarship Program: Since this program began in 2012, 130 scholarships have been granted, allowing diverse groups to experience the AFP International Conference.
- Collegiate Scholarship Program: 83 collegiate members have received scholarships to attend the AFP International conference – 11 this past year!
- Chapter Partnership Grants: A portion of the funds raised are granted back to chapters to support programs and services in local communities.
- AFP Lead (Formerly AFP Leadership Academy): This annual event is sponsored by the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy and provides relevant training on leadership development for fundraising professionals that helps them in leading an AFP Chapter and developing professional skills in the nonprofit sector. The AFP Foundation has provided 64 scholarships to attend AFP LEAD since 2014, with 21 scholarships last year.
You can make a gift online by visiting the AFP Foundation webpage . Monthly giving options are also available. If you’d prefer to give by check, click here to download the pledge form.