Our AFP chapter is pleased to offer two scholarship opportunities to attend AFP’s 58th International Conference on Fundraising (AFPICON) in Minneapolis MN, June 28 - 30, 2021. The application deadline is Tuesday, December 8th at 5 pm.
The two scholarships are:
1) AFP Chamberlain Scholarship, which covers the conference registration fee, plus a $1,000 stipend from our local chapter to help with travel-related expenses.
2) AFP Indian River Member Scholar, which includes a $1,500 stipend from AFP Indian River to cover early bird registration and travel-related expenses.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a member in good-standing of AFP Indian River
- Be employed as a fundraising professional in a position that requires at least half of your time be spent on fundraising activities
- Have never attended an AFP International Conference on Fundraising
- Agree to complete an online evaluation form about your experience at AFPICON
- Agree to provide a report to the AFP Indian River Board of Directors following the conference
Only one individual from an organization will be selected.
The application form is attached. Remember, the deadline is 5 p.m., Tuesday, December 8th to submit the attached form and cover letter.