The Association of Fundraising Professionals Rhode Island Chapter (AFP-RI) advances philanthropy through education, training and advocacy. Chapter members include nonprofit professionals with diverse backgrounds representing a broad range of organizations as well as industry and corporate partners.
Membership provides an excellent opportunity to network with peers, learn the latest in best practices and take advantage of professional development sessions that will advance your organization’s fundraising success.
Benefits to AFP-RI Chapter Membership Include:
- Scholarships – Financial assistance is available for educational sessions as well as local and international AFP conferences;
- Educational sessions – offered throughout the year on a variety of fundraising topics geared toward both new and seasoned professionals. Members receive up to a 30 percent discount on fees;
- Networking Breakfasts – regularly scheduled networking breakfasts offer an opportunity to meet other professionals, share information and make valued connections;
- National Philanthropy Day – Every November, AFP-RI hosts Rhode Island’s premier event celebrating philanthropy with nearly 500 people attending; and
- Conference – The Chapter hosts a fundraising conference including educational tracks for all levels of experience, nationally recognized keynote speakers and great networking with other professionals. Members receive a significant discount.
- Government Relations – Members are kept informed of legislation affecting nonprofits. AFP-RI’s Government Relations Committee advocates for sound legislation that supports ethical fundraising and donors’ rights
- Awards – AFP-RI honors outstanding philanthropists at National Philanthropy Day and recognizes individuals celebrating milestone anniversaries as AFP members at our annual meeting
For more information on the Rhode Island Chapter, please contact Geri Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join AFP or for more information: https://afpglobal.org/Join