Development Office Administrator
Location: Wilcox, SK
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary Range: $40,000-$60,000
Athol Murray College of Notre Dame has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator within our Development and Alumni department.
We are growing our team and are looking for a dynamic individual to join our group. Our ideal candidate would have an understanding of fundraising environments and a not for profit background because it is the mission of the development office to cultivate and steward the relationships we have made over the last 100 years. We understand that it is the kindness and generosity of others that ensures our school’s legacy will continue to provide a safe and caring environment for all students past, present and future.
This key position helps to coordinate many of the Development and Alumni department projects and activities. The role of Office Administrator includes acting as a finance liaison, creating and managing content delivery, managing the database and assisting with events. A key accountability will be achieving an exceptional customer experience while interacting with numerous contacts and facilitating communications between our students, staff, alumni, volunteers and donors. Another key deliverable will entail maintaining positive inter-departmental relationships and ensuring accurate, complete, and timely outcomes.
What our ideal candidate will add to our group:
· 3+ years administrative experience, or providing professional services within an office environment
· A fundraising, business or finance background
· Technically savvy and familiar with MS Office, advanced Excel features, and database management
· Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software would be considered an asset
· A positive disposition with confidence in contacting stakeholders, suppliers and new contacts as well as speaking in front of small groups
· Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal
· Characteristics that support collaboration and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills
· Understanding and experience within a not for profit or fundraising environment
· Excellent business and or technical writing skills
· Understanding of contract administration and basic accounting functions
· College or technical training in office administration or related combination of education and experience
· Experience with record keeping and data management
· Ability to create mailers, donor recognition, or other departmental communications
· Assist with event planning and coordination
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
Since 1920, Athol Murray College of Notre Dame has worked towards nurturing and balancing all aspects of our high school students’ academic, athletic, extra-curricular and spiritual growth. We are a private, independent co-educational boarding high school that is rooted in Catholic Tradition and open to all faith backgrounds. At ND we ensure our students develop values, responsibilities, skills and work ethic that are important for success in school, sports and life. We are a unique prairie location with a deep sense of tradition, and a supportive family environment, which makes an ideal home for our staff and students. The College is located in the prairie village of Wilcox, Saskatchewan; thirty minutes south of the capital city of Regina.
For more, visit: www.notredame.ca