My Profile

Erin Rae Osenbaugh

Leadership Austin

Contact Details

Leadership Austin

Bio

Over my 20-year career exclusively in nonprofit fundraising, I have held positions in every role within a Development office: special and third-party events, campaign management, middle donor and moves management, grants, stewardship, direct mail and in-kind gift management. With an academic background in journalism and public relations, I also bring knowledge of marketing and communication principles to my work. 

I have experience with organizations of different sizes and across industries, including the American Red Cross, United Way, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Austin Pets Alive! and Leadership Austin. I use all of this background to build strong foundations for fundraising programs, specifically constituent relationship management software and annual development plans, so that nonprofits have solid, stable revenue streams from which to serve their communities. 

My personal values are community, gratitude and action. I serve as founding co-chair of the Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Austin Chapter Values & Skills Institute as well as president of my homeowner's association. I am a seven-time marathon runner and train year-round with the Killer B's at Rogue Running in Austin, Texas.