My Profile

Ms. Kathryn Hostetler

Hostetler Group LLC

Contact Details

Hostetler Group LLC

Bio

I help grow not-for-profit impact & engage donors to make a difference. Consulting is my latest way to do that.

If you’re struggling with something, chances are I’ve had experience around/through that hurdle.

Small town reared with urban work experience, I personalize our work together to meet your needs. I love sharing tools and templates you can use long after our contract is completed.

30-year track record in the trenches with small orgs and start-ups, as well as large and complex organizations. Change agent in coaching teams to higher productivity in a rapidly changing environments focused on increasing value while reducing cost. Follow national standards of practice.

Demonstrated success in building partnerships with physicians, researchers, program and administrative leaders in strategic planning and fundraising. $100 million raised.

Specialties: major gifts, capital campaigns, developing volunteer boards, problem-solving, gift planning, adapting and messaging through change, and strategy for medical, social service, education, global relief, children's, research, hospice, arts, and other programs.

My most cherished experiences have been the relationships I've developed with donors and volunteers.

You can lead your organization through the capital campaign, program expansion, or whatever project is in front of you. Go for it. I'm here to help.