My Profile

Jared Lilly, MA

JGLilly Consulting

Contact Details

JGLilly Consulting

Bio

I am an accomplished management consultant and development professional with over 15 years of experience in the nonprofit sector—as an executive staff member, board director, consultant, volunteer, and donor. My years of fundraising service and nonprofit administration offer a record of success in devising and executing strategies focused on growth and productivity.

A strategic thinker, I fashion multi-phased plans intended to guide an organization’s current activities to realize short-term results while also providing a roadmap for continued realistic growth, emphasizing achievable long-range sustainability. I am a results-driven and highly creative nonprofit executive with a demonstrated ability to manage organizational resources while improving internal operations within start-up and high-growth environments.

Together with my professional experience and applicable certifications (CFRE), my graduate coursework at Stern School of Business and the NYU School of Law has refined my competencies in the areas of executive management and leadership, strategic planning, financial operations and reporting, budget preparation and tracking, cash flow forecasting, nonprofit tax law and compliance, nonprofit and corporate governance, and strategic marketing and analysis.

Twice, I have spearheaded the transition to a new donor management software solution, Raiser’s Edge NXT, including purchase negotiations, data conversion, and designing the overarching CRM strategy and operational policies.

**RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS**

Consistently exceeded fundraising goals at multiple organizations, surpassing The Futuro Media Group’s 2020 contributed revenue goal by 17% and institutional funding goal by 16%, and FMG’s 2019 goals by 50% and 75%, respectively. Similarly outperformed Berkshire Opera Festival’s contributed revenue goal by 7% and individual giving by 19%.

Secured $1.7M in new foundation funds within the first six months of tenure at The Futuro Media Group, approximately 54% of the total 2019 annual budget.

Diversified revenue structures through the acquisition or expansion of individual giving and HNWIs, foundation funding (e.g., Ford Foundation, Carnegie Corporation, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Walton Family Foundation, etc.), corporate sponsorships and foundations (e.g., Toyota North America, Corona USA, Jägermeister-Mast US, etc.). and government funding (e.g., National Endowment for the Arts).

Created and managed comprehensive external strategic communications plans resulting in a 270% growth in engagement.