You could attend the 2023 AFP International Conference in New Orleans for FREE as a Chamberlain Scholar!
The AFP International Conference attracts approximately 4,000 development professionals from around the world to discuss, learn and share ideas on the latest trends and best practices in development. More than 90 educational sessions hosted by leading industry experts designed to serve the needs of entry-level to senior professionals and networking gatherings fill out the 3-day conference. In addition, the Conference Hall exhibits over 300 vendors demonstrating their products and services.Benefits of attending the 2023 International Conference:
- Supercharge your professional development with more than 90 total education sessions over 3 days to choose from, covering all aspects of professional fundraising and nonprofit management
- Get inspired by two riveting general session
- Reconnect with friends and expand your network of fundraisers and industry vendors with unparalleled networking opportunities.
- Current resume;
- 300 word essay on the topic: The Critical Role of Fundraising in My Organization
- Up to three letters of support;
- Additional information you would like to share with the selection committee.
Use these links to download the Chamberlain Scholarship form in your preferred format.
Deadline for submission October 28, 2022.