My Profile

Mrs. Morgan Carpenter

Contact Details

Bio

I’m an independent nonprofit consultant, grant writer, and board trainer. My work is focused on helping human services nonprofits build their capacity to make a significant impact in our community through training, technical assistance, grant writing, and other supportive services. I love applying my knowledge and skills to help organizations solve their unique challenges through creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.

My strategic approach and experience in proposal writing and grants management give me an advantage when it comes to helping nonprofits achieve long-term success. I've learned that winning grants has less to do with exceptional writing skills than it does with well-designed programs, strong outcomes and evaluation processes, and adherence to best practices - although good communication skills certainly don't hurt! Focusing first on these critical elements does more than make it easier to win grants - it also positions nonprofit agencies to elevate their work and create lasting, positive community impact.

That's why I'm so passionate about making sure that all nonprofits have access to the tools they need to be effective, from affordable, high-quality training and professional development resources to 1:1 consulting designed to help organizations achieve excellence and successfully compete for funding.