If you would like to post a position, please use this link for your request: Request Form
Director of Development and Public Relations
The Development Director coordinates work with the Executive Director, Directors Team and Board of Directors to implement a comprehensive development program. Provide vision and management of Riverview Center’s development and marketing strategies in the designated area of a 16-county region that includes rural and urban environments.
Download the job description here.
For more information or to apply, contact Dana, Director of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Archdiocese of Dubuque
Director, School Tuition Organization (STO)
The Archdiocese of Dubuque is seeking a full-time Director for our School Tuition Organization (STO). General responsibilities of this position are:
- To market the STO program to donors, parish and school leaders, tax professionals and financial planners through a variety of communication methods,
- Maintain the STO website and manage social media accounts,
- Manage the tuition award process for up to 4,000 students,
- Raise funds to fully maximize available Iowa STO tax credits,
- Manage the donor acknowledgement process, and generate Iowa Tax Credit Certificates, and
- Serve as the liaison with the Iowa Dept of Revenue, Iowa Alliance for Choice in Education, Iowa Catholic Conference and other relevant entities on STO matters. Frequent travel within the 30 NE Iowa counties of the Archdiocese of Dubuque.
Successful candidate will have/be:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, education or related area,
- A working knowledge of Catholic schools,
- 2 to 5 years of related experience,
- A confident public speaker,
- Proficient with computers/technology
- An organized self-starter.
Position comes with competitive pay/benefits and excellent paid time off. Email resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com