Welcome to Philanthropy Day 2023, when fundraisers, executive directors, board members and volunteers, will spark their fundraising success with
On Friday, November 3, the Association of Fundraising Professionals Long Island (AFPLI) will present Philanthropy Day – Mission Ignition. Our goal is to inspire and energize fundraisers with the information, insights, and tools to help you become a better fundraiser.
The past few years have changed so much of what we do. Let's explore this bold new fundraising universe together, with a dynamic panel discussion with of nonprofit leaders. You'll get the information, insights and tools you need to take your fundraising to the next level.
We're excited to welcome back our emcee and moderator Elisa DiStefano, Senior Lifestyle Host, Newsday TV.
Our amazing panel includes:
- Dr. Chris Rosa, President & CEO, The Viscardi Center
- Paule T. Pachter, President & CEO, Long Island Cares Harry Chapin
- Ray Schwetz, AVP Business Banking, Jovia Financial Credit Union
- Renee Flagler, Executive Director, Girls Inc. of Long Island
- Nyrekia White, Director of Advancement & Strategic Partnerships, Girl Scouts of Suffolk County
Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Spark your fundraising skills!!
7:45 AM - Doors open, registration and networking
8:30 AM - Breakfast
8:45 AM - Welcome and panel discussion
10:00 AM - Awards presentation and networking
Registration now open! Click here or scan the code.