AFP Oregon & SW Washington is governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors and supported by a paid chapter administrator.
Serving as a chapter board member is a great way to network and share your expertise with our fundraising community. Board members are expected to:
- Have an active AFP membership
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Attend local AFP events as they are able
- Be willing to serve a yearlong term (January 1 - December 31)
- Make an annual donation of any size in support of our local chapter
Board member recruitment annually occurs each fall through a nomination process. There is no formal application, but nominations are due by October 31. The board slate is announced in mid-November and the election occurs at our end-of-year Member Meet-Up in December.
For questions about being on the board, please email email@example.com.Want to get involved but not at the board level?
We also convene committees