Structure and Membership of the Board of Directors:
- Board membership size from 14 to 35
- The selection of members is accomplished through the Committee on Directorship with recommendation to the membership for vote.
- Govt. Relations/Advocacy
- Marketing/Public Relations
- National Philanthropy Day (NPD)
- Professional Advancement/Mentorship
- Resource Development
- 10 Star Gold
The Board of Directors are full time volunteers committed to upholding the highest standards of ethics and conduct and promoting a culture of service through volunteerism, ethics, and effectiveness throughout the organization.
Financials and Reporting:
As a 501(c)(3) public charity, the Association of Fundraising Professionals relies upon the support of generous supporters to fulfill its mission.