Written by Molly Kemper, borrowed from Leading From Within
- Arrive early. The organizers will show up 15 minutes early, and we encourage everyone to show up 5-10 minutes early so that we can work out any tech issues.
- Show up as fully as if you were in person with us! Don’t multi-task. Give your full presence to the program and to your fellow participants.
- Please mute your audio when you aren’t speaking. This will help us hear whoever is speaking and limit background noise.
- Have your video on, and consider the lighting in your space. Set up your space so people can see your face.
- If you have them available, you might want to use headphones or earbuds to cancel out external noise and hear more clearly.
- If there are kids and pets and others around, don’t worry. It’s all part of the package these days.