The purpose of the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy - United States is to generate the resources to fund AFP strategic initiatives that advance ethical and effective fundraising.
The Foundation secures funds and other resources to support these initiatives through its BE the CAUSE Annual Fund, as well as a variety of campaigns including the Chamberlain Scholarship/Leadership Development Campaign, Chapter Impact Campaign, Diversity Scholarship Campaign, Growth in Giving Research Campaign, and Leadership Academy Campaign.
The Foundation has an ambitious four-part plan to strengthen our sector:
1. Attracting and Developing Fundraising Leaders
2. Designing Evidence-Based Solutions through Rigorous Research
3. Enhance the Diversity of the Talent Pool
4. Renew Public Trust in Charitable Organizations
AFPNEO manages the BE the CAUSE campaign at the local Chapter level, which allows us to keep more dollars raised from the campaign right here in northeast Ohio, supporting chapter membership and conference scholarships that directly benefit our members.
Through your support of the BE the CAUSE Campaign, you help determine the future growth and development of the fundraising profession. We count on your support to help make it happen!
Our chapter takes pride in the fact that 100% of our board has made a gift to the BE the CAUSE Campaign. Passion, purpose, and pride not only drive what we do but why we do it.
All of the members of the board invite you to join them by making a gift to the BE the CAUSE Campaign.
- Emerald Ambassador’s Club: $500-$999
- Ruby Ambassador’s Club: $250-$499
- Sapphire Ambassador’s Club: $100-$249
- Friends of the Foundation: Up to $99