Dot Org Solutions
(330) 247-2180 ext 104
Dot Org Solutions is a fundraising, marketing and strategic planning consulting firm based in Akron, Ohio. The team works with a diverse portfolio of nonprofits, giving them the insight and tools they need to build brand awareness, operate effectively, appeal to their audiences, amplify their message and grow.
Dot Org’s team supports its clients through strong messaging, marketing, strategy and fundraising services to ultimately help create change and fulfill missions. Whether it’s creating a marketing or fundraising plan, developing content, implementing a campaign or developing a strategic plan, Dot Org is committed to working hand in-hand with its clients to build better communities.
Key Areas of Consulting
- Fundraising: Appeals and campaigns, donor communications, fundraising assessments and database assistance
- Marketing: Content, digital marketing, logos and branding, Google Ad Grants, marketing campaigns and marketing plans
- Strategic Planning: Research, actions plans and implementation
Full-Circle Fundraising LLC
Dawn Moeglin, Principal for Full-Circle Fundraising LLC has over 25 years of experience in fund development, nonprofit strategic planning, and marketing. Starting her career by prospecting, researching, writing, and managing grants for nonprofits, schools, and government agencies, she has successfully obtained millions of dollars from federal, state, and local funders. Dawn knows how to gather the data necessary to demonstrate a nonprofit’s need for financial support to engage donors and sponsors. She can also expertly tell a story showing how an organization impacts the community it serves so funders feel confident in providing financial support. Her experiences with agencies of all sizes allow Dawn to turn a strategic eye toward system evaluation and implementation, reducing costs while improving efficiencies.
Key Areas of Consulting:
- Strategic Planning: project execution and management, program creation and development, digital organization, and training, including most CRM systems, establishing policies, procedures, and systems for nonprofit success for programs, volunteerism, and operations, and interim leadership during the executive transition.
- Fundraising: Creating a plan for sustainability and developing a case statement of need, grant prospecting and writing, development of corporate sponsorship packages, board give/get, and other board policies.
- Communications: Brand and style guides, crisis communications, public relations, collateral development including appeals, web content, and creation, SEO, social media planning, and website audits.
- Executive Coaching and Training: Developing interpersonal communication skills and leadership effectiveness, building and maintaining relationships to support your organizational mission.