There is nothing better than finding that beautiful synergy between a nonprofit and a corporate partner. One where the two have truly invested in each other and the outcome is harmony!
Join AFPKC on at April 26th from 8am to 10am as we hear from multiple nonprofits and their corporate partners on how they built a mutually beneficial partnership that had elevated both agencies.
Attendees can plan to leave with practical takeaways that they can use to implement in their own organizations.
A.L. Huber + Newhouse Panel
- Courtney Thomas, President + CEO of Newhouse
- Phil Thomas, President + CEO of A.L. Huber General Contractor | 2021 Newhouse Gala Honorary Chair
- Moira Holland, Director of Business Development at A.L. Huber General Contractor | Board Member of Newhouse + 2021 and 2022 Newhouse Gala Event Chair
H&R Block + Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City + Urban Neighborhood Initiative Panel
- Lindsay Hicks, President & CEO, Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City
- Jamee Rodgers, PhD, President & CEO, Urban Neighborhood Initiative
- Heather Woodard, Director External Communications & Community Impact, H&R Block
Lead Bank + Generating Income for Tomorrow (G.I.F.T.) Panel
Mario Urquilla - Vice President of Commercial Lending for Lead Bank
Brandon Calloway - CEO + Co-Founder of Generating Income for Tomorrow (G.I.F.T.)
Elijah Dormeus - Vice President of Individual Giving for Generating Income for Tomorrow (G.I.F.T.)
8am - 8:30am: Check-In/Networking
8:30am - 9:30am: Programming
9:30am - 10am: Networking with Corporate CSR People
AFPKC Members - $25
AFP Other Chapter Members - $25
Non-members - $35
Full participation in Saying I Do to Meaningful Corporate Partnerships is applicable for 2 points in Category 1.B -Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.