As the only nonprofit professional association in Greater Kansas City exclusively dedicated to advancing the practice of fundraising, AFPKC offers quality programming, value-based membership and professional relationships in the pursuit of excellence in fundraising.
Locally, AFPKC was formed in 1973 and currently has a membership of more than 200 local and regional professional fundraisers. Ninety of our members have been in the profession 10+ years and serve key roles in their organizations, and nearly 70 members represent large nonprofits (annual budgets of $5 million or more) in KC and surrounding areas.
Sponsors are able to reach our influential members through a number of strategic vehicles.
Weekly eNewsletter sent to more than 2,350 members and subscribers with an average open rate of nearly 20%; additional sponsor spotlights scheduled as needed
Social media posts (Facebook and Twitter) made at least once a week to more than 1,200 followers
Mailing list of more than 1,500
Business Directory on afpkc.org (coming soon)
Annually, more than 1,000 individuals attend AFPKC events. AFPKC offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities for fundraising leadership in Greater Kansas City.
Questions about sponsorship?
- Networking Social Events...fun and relaxed opportunities to meet and network with other fundraisers (avg attendance 50)
- National Philanthropy Day... celebrating philanthropy and volunteerism in Kansas City on November 12, 2020 (avg attendance 225)
- FRED (Fund Raising Education) Talks Series...Local, regional and national experts present topics of interest (8 Talks, avg attendance 40 per event)
- February Focus...a half-day, in-depth presentation on February 11, 2020 by a national speaker (avg attendance 130)
- Fundraising 101...Presented by local Certified Fundraising Executives, Fundraising 101 provides a highly acclaimed, comprehensive overview of fundraising over two full days (avg attendance 50)
Katie Lord and Evie Craig, AFPKC Sponsorship Committee Co-Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Perkins-McGuinness, National Philanthropy Day Sponsorship Chair: NPDsponsorship@afpkc.org